Rates & Packages
Terms & Conditions
- We do not offer refunds. Annual memberships can be placed on hold for one to three months for an administrative fee of $10 per month. Class Packages and Memberships are NOT transferable and can only be used by ONE person or their live in partner or child. Clients that have Unlimited Packages and Memberships can do as many of our regular classes as they’d like 7 days a week. Workshops, special events and special classes do not apply, However, members will be offered discounts for these events on a case by case basis.
- A VISA/Mastercard is required to have a commitment-based monthly membership. Your card will be billed monthly until you cancel by mail. To contact us, email email@example.com
- Unpaid classes that have not been cleared within 30 days, will be charged to your credit card at the single class rate. No exceptions.
- Gift Certificates are available for Class Packages only. Pricing, schedules, and teachers are subject to change without notice. Series are non-refundable due to any of these changes. Class series are non-transferable. Series extensions are only granted due to medical reasons. To be considered for an extension, please submit a doctor’s note to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extensions on expired class packages: Discounts are offered on time limited Class packages. There are reasonable time limits for you to use your classes up which you have agreed to upon purchasing them, however, if for some reason you have not used them by their expiration date, you may opt to pay $25 to extend your package by one month only or you may purchase another similar or larger package and add your remaining classes to your new package/new expiration date.
- VISITING BIKRAM TEACHERS: Your first class here at CYTW is complimentary! Have a class on us. After you first free class, teachers pay $10 per class or you may contact us to apply to trade by teaching a class at our studio while you are in town. Please email email@example.com
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is disruptive or that our staff feels is negatively impacting the studio, clients or staff.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class. Latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of the teacher. If you are more than 5 minutes, you will not be admitted to class.
- Try to position yourself so that the people behind you can see themselves in the mirror.
- If you feel faint, dizzy or nauseous, please remain on your mat; try not to leave the room unless you must. If you must leave, do it between postures so as not to disrupt the class. Try to drink water only during scheduled water breaks if possible.
- Please leave shoes under the benches as you enter the studio. Never wear shoes in the yoga rooms.
- No gum or cell phones in the yoga room.
- Water and clear, sugar-free liquids only are allowed in the yoga room. In the event of an accidental spill we don’t want the carpets to be soiled.
- Avoid perfume.
- Community areas are created for conversation, please observe silence in the yoga rooms before, during and after class.